Some of the ancillary probate services available to clients include:
- Preparation and filing of papers in Probate Court.
- Preparation and filing of federal estate tax returns, state estate tax returns and state inheritance tax returns.
- Securing of releases of tax liens and handling estate tax audits.
- Safekeeping of property.
- Special services in administering real estate or other kinds of assets.
- Maintaining good relations with and providing a variety of financial and personal services to beneficiaries.
- Creating accountings and reports to clients and beneficiaries.
- Resolving and instituting Will contests.
Elizabeth Ketterson, Esq. is the probate lawyer in charge of the firm’s Estate Administration Department.