The The Pollock Firm LLC provides advice and counsel in matters of Estate Administration and Trust Administration.
Trust Administration services available to clients include:
- Acting as Trustee.
- Drafting “Crummey Notices” and Beneficiary Designation Notices for Life Insurance Trusts.
- Assisting the Trustee in the payment of debts, expenses and taxes.
- Processing income receipts and distributions to beneficiaries.
- Preparation and filing of trust income tax returns.
- Securing of releases of tax liens and handling trust audits.
- Safekeeping of property.
- Special services in administering real estate or other kinds of assets.
- Maintaining good relations with and providing a variety of financial and personal services to beneficiaries.
- Collection of life insurance and employee benefits.
- Creating accountings and reports to clients and beneficiaries.
- Resolving and instituting breach of fiduciary contests.
- Filing accountings with Social Security for Special Needs Trusts.
- Establishing trusts and reviewing existing trusts.
Attorney Kevin Pollock is the trust attorney in charge of the firm’s Wills Trusts and Estates Department.