The Pollock Firm LLC provides advice and counsel in matters of Estate Administration and Trust Administration.
Trust Administration services available to clients include:
- Acting as Trustee.
- Drafting “Crummey Notices” and Beneficiary Designation Notices for Life Insurance Trusts.
- Assisting the Trustee in the payment of debts, expenses, and taxes.
- Processing income receipts and distributions to beneficiaries.
- Preparation and filing of trust income tax returns.
- Securing of releases of tax liens and handling trust audits.
- Safekeeping of property.
- Special services in administering real estate or other kinds of assets.
- Maintaining good relations with and providing a variety of financial and personal services to beneficiaries.
- Collection of life insurance and employee benefits.
- Creating accountings and reports to clients and beneficiaries.
- Resolving and instituting breach of fiduciary contests.
- Filing accountings with Social Security for Special Needs Trusts.
- Establishing trusts and reviewing existing trusts.
Attorney Kevin Pollock is the trust attorney in charge of the firm’s Wills Trusts and Estates Department.
For more information on Estate Administration, please visit my blog: Kevin A. Pollock BLAWG