The The Pollock Firm LLC provides advice and counsel in matters of Estate Administration and Trust Administration.
Estate Administration services available to clients include:
- Preparation and filing of papers in Probate Court.
- Identification and preparation of probate inventories.
- Assisting the Executor or Administrator in payment of debts, expenses, and taxes.
- Processing income receipts and distributions to beneficiaries.
- Preparation and filing of federal estate tax returns, state estate tax returns, and state inheritance tax returns.
- Securing of releases of tax liens and handling estate tax audits.
- Safekeeping of property.
- Assembly of fiduciary income tax data and assistance in post mortem tax planning.
- Special services in administering real estate or other kinds of assets.
- Maintaining good relations with and providing a variety of financial and personal services to beneficiaries.
- Ancillary Probate in other states.
- Collection of life insurance and employee benefits.
- Creating accountings and reports to clients and beneficiaries.
- Resolving and instituting Will contests.
- Establishing trusts and private foundations.
Attorney Kevin Pollock and Attorney Elizabeth Ketterson are the estate lawyers in charge of the firm’s Estate Administration Department.
For more information on Estate Administration, please visit my blog: Kevin A. Pollock BLAWG