The The Pollock Firm LLC provides advice and counsel in matters of Estate Administration and Trust Administration.
Estate Administration services available to clients include:
- Preparation and filing of papers in Probate Court.
- Identification and preparation of probate inventories.
- Assisting the Executor or Administrator in payment of debts, expenses and taxes.
- Processing income receipts and distributions to beneficiaries.
- Preparation and filing of federal estate tax returns, state estate tax returns and state inheritance tax returns.
- Securing of releases of tax liens and handling estate tax audits.
- Safekeeping of property.
- Assembly of fiduciary income tax data and assistance in post mortem tax planning.
- Special services in administering real estate or other kinds of assets.
- Maintaining good relations with and providing a variety of financial and personal services to beneficiaries.
- Ancillary Probate in other states.
- Collection of life insurance and employee benefits.
- Creating accountings and reports to clients and beneficiaries.
- Resolving and instituting Will contests.
- Establishing trusts and private foundations.